If you really want to know the best way to keep your man, then you sure should know this. The best way to do this is to compliment him by acknowledging his traits or manly behavior. While telling a guy that he looks good can make him feel awkward and yet good about himself, there are many more things that’ll make him feel even better.
Here they are;
1. Advice: Ask him for advice and thank him for it. They love suggesting solutions when a pretty girl asks for help. A line like “I can always count on you for the best advice” with a cute and flirty wink will make him feel six inches taller!
2. Charm and speaking abilities: Is he a nice conversationalist? Then compliment him about it instead of just watching him in awe. “All my friends love you, they think you’re such a great guy to hang out with” is a line that’ll make him beam with pride.
3. His physique: Guys spend a lot of time trying to look better for the ladies, at least most guys do. One of the best ways to appreciate a guy sexually without overdoing it is by complimenting his physique. Don’t be vague, just be specific in the area you are complimenting.
You might like: Marrying The Right Temperament
4. When other women check him out: Walking down a street with your man? Don’t hate him or dig your nails into his arm if other women check him out. Instead, point it out. He’ll enjoy your compliment when you say that you feel lucky to be in his arms.
5. His dreams and ambitions: Guys make big plans from a very young age. Talk about his dreams with him, and if you find it fascinating, compliment him about his vision. He’ll feel closer for having shared his dream with you and like you a lot more because you appreciate his dreams.
6. Sense of humor: Every guy knows that girls dig humor, so they spend a lot of time trying to get better at being funny. If you’re dating a guy who makes your pee your shorts, make sure you place your hand on his cheek, look at him and compliment him about his sense of humor.
7. His ability in bed: Is your man great in bed? If he is, don’t stop telling him about it. The more you compliment his sexy abilities in bed, the more adventurous and sexy he’ll become in bed and that’s good news for both of you.
8. Protective instincts: Evolution has trained men to protect women. If you say something like “I always feel safe around you” when you’re walking down a street late at night, his chest will swell and he’ll feel really proud of himself.
9. His brains: Are you dating a smart guy or a guy who seems to have the perfect answer for anything? Compliment his knowledgeable side and let him know just how awesome he is. A smart guy would love to know that you appreciate him for his brains too.
Read also: Life After Marriage Ceremony
10. His clothes: You may be helping him pick out his wardrobe, but when he comes out to meet you looking lovely, go right ahead and compliment him about it, it’ll make him feel really good too. Guys don’t get too many compliments about the way they look. After all, his male friends just won’t walk up to him and say “hey, you look good today!” So compliment his appearance and he’ll never forget it.
11. His principles: A man of principles is a great catch. So if you’re dating a guy who holds his moral principles firm and close, say something nice about it. “You know, I’ve never met a guy who’s as just as you. You’re such a man of principles” will definitely make him feel proud.
If you’re still wondering what to compliment him, just try any of these.