Wedding is a beautiful ceremony where two are joined together. Wedding day should then be celebrated arrangingly not in a rush.
The following are the tips you need to know for a successful memorial wedding:
1. Wake up refreshed. Early to bed, early to rise. Go to bed at a decent hour the night before so you can prepare on time and look your best. Its your day remember? So you have to look your best. If your bachelor and bachelorette parties will disturb your sleep, do it a week before your wedding or two nights… You really need to look good on your wedding day.
2. Eat a breakfast that contains much protein.This food will take a while to break down in your body and keep you going, which is important since brides and grooms can go long periods without eating.
3. Guests come first. Get a grip on the approximate number of guests you will invite before settling on an approcimated budget. Your budget determines your number of guests.
4. If you bought new shoes for the big day, be sure to expand them ahead of time, wear them and walk around your house before the day to avoid experiencing pains and having sore feet.
5. Put your phone away. Nothing is happening that’s more important than your wedding. So put off the phones to avoid receiving calls that will put you off balance.
6. Get loose before you walk down the aisle. Do some light stretching to release tension and get your blood flowing so that you don’t pass out. Believe me, you feel nervous when all those eyes are on you as you walk up.
You might also like: 15 Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage
7.Greet everyone with a smile. No one likes an angry bride, and you won’t like being one either. So smile at everyone, even the one you didn’t invite.
8. Arrange for group photos at the reception. Have the DJ call over college friends, co-workers, and teammates for a few quick group photos. Take photos with everyone for remembrance.
9. Pack flat shoes for the reception. Ladies, you will need to dance like crazy! So pack your flat shoes. Incase u need to “shoki”out your happiness.
10. Have a moment with each of your parents. Brides dance with their groom’s father and groom dance with their bride’s mother. It depicts acceptance and happiness.
11. Investigate ahead of time to know if the venue you chose for reception is available and vacant that day, so you won’t have to start running around looking for another venue on your wedding day. Or if any special occasion is not observed, else you won’t see your invitees.
12. Give the DJ a list of songs you want to hear. That way, you are likely expecting a particular current song not to be taken unawares with old songs.
13. Listen to Mother Nature. Plan your wedding during summer because guests would not want to have their clothes soaked with rain.
14. Remember you are actually getting married to the man you love so amidst all of the fun and celebration, steal a look at the person you are pledging your life to and reflect on the incredible journey that lies ahead of you both. That’s what marriage is actually for.
Got more tips… Don’t forget to leave them in the comment section below…. Have Fun
You might also like: Capturing Your Bridal Preps