Love is a beautiful thing and staying in love with the right one is the most joyous feeling. It sends thrilling sensation down your spine knowing you are settled and not searching.
There are also lots of cankerworms that pretend to love us, only to be reaping where they didn’t sow. I always tell myself “I can’t be wasting time with this man when I know I won’t end up with him” So go get that one who isn’t a time waster…
Here, I listed out 9 ways to know he isn’t a time waster but the one for you;
- He always brags about you – He can’t just resist telling everyone he hangs out with how beautiful at heart you are or how good looking you are even when you are ugly. Because he’s your biggest
fan. He sees in you what others don’t and talks just so much about you.
- He makes sacrifices for you – He will move cities to live with you if you get a new job or buy you things you need in school even when he does not have money. He just does everything for you and wants to be around you. You are happy, you don’t feel bugged, you don’t feel choked. He is the one for you.
- He shares the same values as you – You know you both want kids and expect to split the child care equally. Or maybe you know you both don’t want kids. Maybe you have also agreed that you should each get 45 minutes to yourself to go to the gym every day, or you plan to buy a home and move to the suburbs in five years. You know you’re on the same page with things that matter most to you because you’ve discussed them.
- Even after years together he still does little chivalrous things for
you. Like open doors for you, cook for you when you come around or carry you to your doorstep when
your feet hurt after wearing high heels all day and you just can’t
bear to walk one more block.
- He doesn’t try to change you. Unless its a very bad habit.
- When you think about marrying him, the best part isn’t the wedding, it’s the idea of spending your lives together. He always tells you how lovely it will be to always be with you and have your kids.
- You survived a long-distance relationship. It was hard and scary,
but you love each other so much that he were able to make the
necessary sacrifices to make it through with a singular goal in mind: living in the same place and being together when it was all over.
- “I miss you” isn’t just a sweet thing you say. It’s a reality. Even if
it hasn’t been that long (like, two hours) since you saw each other. He tells you that like its a national anthem.
- He doesn’t like having a roommate and loves having his own space, but he can’t always get you off his mind. He always asking you to come around.
When you feel such ways to your partner, when your partner does these things for you, just grab him and never let him be because he is the one.