Pregnancy and sx go together very nicely. Many couples report that pregnant sx is the best sx they have ever had in their lives. This doesn’t mean that pregnant sx isn’t without issues. Though the use of the right pregnant sx position can help alleviate complications you may have during child bearing. Here are some common complaints from women about sx in pregnancy:
- Can’t lay on their back
- Doesn’t want the partner on top
- Partner goes too deeply
- Climax issues
The good news is that pregnant s*x positions can help alleviate many of the difficulties you are experiencing, depending on which position you choose.
- Missionary Position in Pregnancy – Early in pregnancy, there is little variation needed in the s*x positions that you use. If you prefer a man on top, or missionary, position, it should still work very well for you. The missionary position is safe in pregnancy. If you have any trouble laying on your back or withstanding pressure on top of your abdomen, this position might not work well for you at all. You might also consider pillows behind you for support. Your partner can try to extend his arms to hold more of his weight further away from your body. This will work for awhile. Many couples love this position because of the face to face interaction that it brings. As your belly grows, you can convert this to capture some of what you love about this position, if you both just roll on your side. That makes it like a spoon position, without the rear entry. If eventually your belly simply becomes too large to make this position comfortable, the pillows do work well at least for a time. That said, the missionary position may be one that is limited in latter stages of pregnancy unless your partner is really strong or you are really small. If you’re worried about trying other positions, don’t think about them all at once. Try one position, once or twice. See if that works for you. It’s okay to be a bit adventurous. One of the great things about this position in the latter part of pregnancy is the fact that it’s harder to get much depth of penetration. So if you’re feeling sore or worried about bumping the baby, your belly will prevent that from happening for most women.
- Woman on Top Positions in Pregnancy -The woman on top position is great for you when your belly gets bigger. This allows you to also control the depth of penetration and speed. It also allows for manual clitoral stimulation to aid in female climax. This is one of the favorite third trimester positions.
- Rear Entry s*x Position in Bed – This position can be used in any trimester but is particularly good for the end of pregnancy because your belly won’t get in the way. You can do this on hands and knees, kneeling, laying side by side (spooning) or a standing position. This simply means that the man enters from behind. This allows for a more shallow penetration which may be more comfortable for you. This may also ease fears from your partner. If you have trouble achieving climax in this position, you can also use manual clitoral stimulation. Stand is a s*x position for pregnancy If the word standing came as a shock to you in terms of pregnant s*x positions, think of standing in the shower while having s*x. This is more of an adjustment to any position you use. You can do front or rear entry while standing. This takes pressure off of your back and can also avoid your belly. You can also use this while leaning. You can use the wall, a bed, table or whatever is nearby. This may also provide a more shallow penetration and can slow the speed down. This pregnant s*x position is good for all three trimesters.
- Seated s*x Position in Pregnancy – Using a chair as part of your pregnant s*x positions can be more comfortable. Have your man sit down on a study chair, with no arms. You can then straddle him, and depending on the height of the chair, place your feet on the ground. This pregnant s*x position is great for controlling speed and the depth of penetration. You can use this during any trimester of pregnancy. You can also use a table or other study surface to rest on.
All these positions are there for you to give your partner the very best, never leaving them hungry and adding to the super growth of your unborn baby as well.
Share and add up your very best position….